When you choose a Cambly installment plan you pay for your 12-month Cambly plan over four months.
This article explains what happens if you are not able to pay an installment on your Cambly plan.
In order to keep practicing English on Cambly with no interruptions, you make payments at specific times. When you pay for a 12-month plan by installments you agree to pay for the subscription in 4 equal installments over the first four months of the plan.
If we're not able to charge you for your next installment, we will tell you in an email. Then you can update your payment information (you can re-enter your previous card details or add details of a new card) and we will try to take the payment again.
- If you don't pay for your installment or if there's a problem with your payment your plan may be suspended.
- If your plan is suspended and you pay for the installment before the next payment is due, your plan will become active again. Any minutes/days lost during the suspension will not be returned.
- If your plan is suspended and you don’t pay for the installment before the next installment payment is due, then your plan will be cancelled. Any unused value of your plan will be returned as credit to your Cambly account.
A few additional points about installments:
- We cannot change your intallment payment date - the day of your payments is the day that you start your Cambly plan
- We cannot change the number of installment payments - our installment plans are four payments over the first four months of your subscription
- Pausing your plan will not change your installment payment date, it changes the end date of your plan.
You may also find this article useful: