You can submit an account deletion request from your Account Settings page when you are logged on to the Cambly website.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to start the process of permanently deleting your account and all of your personal information.
You need to be able to log in to your account to request a deletion. We cannot do it for you. If you can’t remember your password or username read this article.
Here are some important things to know when you delete your account:
- You can only submit an account deletion request when you are logged on to the Cambly website.
- You will immediately lose access to your Cambly account. You will no longer be able to log in to your current Cambly or Cambly Kids account, access your lesson history, messages, or settings.
- The deletion of your account is irreversible.
- All of your account information is deleted including messages and videos.
- Any Cambly kids accounts linked to your account will also be deleted and will no longer be accessible.
- You will immediately forfeit any minutes, or credits on your account with no way to refund or retrieve them.
You will need to create a new account to use Cambly or Cambly Kids in the future.