Cambly is designed to work best on Google Chrome. But you can also try other chromium based browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Brave and Opera, if you have trouble connecting to Cambly on Google Chrome.
Articles in this section
- What device can I use for Cambly?
- What browser can I use for Cambly?
- Can I use my Cambly account on different devices?
- How can I check if there are any problems on the Cambly website?
- After logging on I get a 404 error
- How do I fix video or sound issues when I'm in a lesson?
- I can’t open a particular page on the Cambly website
- How can I improve the quality of my connection when I'm using Cambly?
- I can’t see the tutor during my lesson, their screen is black.
- The tutor can't hear me on my phone or ipad