You need an active plan or a free trial to connect with tutors on Cambly.
If you cannot connect to a tutor and you have a plan or a free trial the most likely cause is a poor internet connection.
You can try some of these suggestions to fix the issue:
- Check to make sure your device is online.
- Switch to Wi-Fi. Sometimes your mobile data may not have enough bandwidth to connect to Cambly.
- Use the latest version of the Cambly App. You can download the Cambly App from the App Store or the Google Play App Store depending on your device.
- On Android make sure the Cambly App has permissions to use the internet
- Log out, uninstall and then reinstall the app
If you are still experiencing problems try to connect to your lesson on another device or internet connection.
Please send a request to the help center if none of these suggestions fix your problem.