We’re sorry that your credit card has been declined and that you are having trouble paying for your plan. We do not always receive information about why credit card transactions have been declined. But there are a few common reasons why your credit card payment could be declined:
- Are you in a new place or location? Sometimes attempting a purchase in a different city could cause your credit card issuer to decline your card.
- Is your payment to Cambly unusually large compared to your typical spending habits? Sometimes this may cause your credit card issuer to decline your card.
In the list below there are some more reasons why a credit card could be declined, see if any of them apply to your situation
- Check that your type of credit card is accepted by Cambly
- Check that your card has not expired
- Check that you have available funds to cover the full value of the plan you wish to buy
- Check that you can make international payments on your card
- Check that your card number, billing address and CVV number are correct
If none of these reasons apply to you and you still cannot pay, stop making payment attempts. Call the number on the back of your card. The credit card company will be able to identify the issue and guide you through the steps to resolve the problem.