You can find the free curriculum and topics here or in the "Topics" section of the app.
For curriculum: You can browse through the curriculums by clicking on the arrows.
Once you enroll in the curriculum of your choice, the curriculum's lesson plan is automatically shared with your tutor. You can un-enroll anytime on this same page.
When using a browser, there are a few ways to share a topic with your tutor.
1) Choose the topic you would like to use and select any tutor name listed below the topic. This way, the topic is shared with the tutor automatically.
2) When making a reservation, after selecting time, lesson lenght and tutor, add the topic you would like to use:
3) When making a reservation with a specific tutor, click the "+ add a lesson" button and select the topic you would like to use.
4) Send the topic's link to the tutor via chat message.
When using the mobile app, you can try one of the below options to use topics.
1) Choose "Lesson" in the menu > Tap on "Filter" > Choose a category > Fill in the blank fields > Tap on "Search" > Choose a topic you would like to use > And find the tutor that is linked to the topic. This way, the topic is shared with the tutor automatically.
2) Send the topic's link to the tutor via chat message